About Us / In the Community
Seafood Depot is proud to give back to our community. We are constantly trying to help out others whenever possible through personal deeds or charitable contributions.
In addition, we have also set up an environmental program to help reduce our carbon footprint. We have implemented programs to improve our environment and to better manage our waste consumption.
We have actively supported the following charities in the past and present and will continue to do our charitable part in the future:
Contributions to Charity
- Sick Kids Foundation
- Children’s Aid Foundation
- Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation
- Ronald Mcdonald House
- Safe Haven
- Villa Leonardo Gambini
- Canadian Film Centre
- Rotary Club
- Ontario Track 3 Ski Association
- Grand River Hospital Foundation
- Terry Fox Charity
- Kids Help Phone
- Victim Services of Peel
- St. Clair of Assisi Parrish
- St. Padre Pio Prayer Group
- Holy Cross Catholic Academy
Sponsoring a Local Team
- Vaughan Rangers Hockey Midget Junior AA
- Vaughan Vikings Baseball
- Mississauga Braves Hockey Midget Junior AA
Accessibility for Customers with Disability
At Seafood Depot and Seacore Seafood, we are committed to ensuring that we provide a safe, welcoming, barrier – free and accessible environment for our customers, prospects, suppliers, job applicants, visitors, and other stakeholder(s) who enter onto our premises, do business with us, access our website or communicate with us. This applies in relation to employment with our Company, and with respect to areas such as customer service, the built environment, information and communication and transportation.
• Our premises have automatic doors, level access to the entrance and accessible facilities
• Our parking lot has spaces reserved for people with disabilities
• Aisles are clutter – free
• Our employees are comfortable and trained to serving customers with disabilities
• We can provide our service in different ways – we simply ask our customers how we may help them.
Customers who wish to provide feedback regarding this policy can be directed to:
By mail: Seafood Depot Inc. 81 Aviva Park Dr. Woodbridge, ON L4L 9C1
Or electronically: Completing the online contact form.
By telephone: 905-856-2770, 1-888-485-3474 (FISH) or by fax: 905-856-3313